If you’re looking to join a team that is motivated, ambitious about the transportation ticketing ecosystem, then you are in the right place. We are looking for a application develoeper .
The company offers to the application developer position:
- flexible working hours
- stable & healthy working environment
- challenging & interesting products within the maritime sector
The application developer role entails a variety of responsibilities:
- Develops, tests, implements and maintains java application software.
- Takes part in software and architectural development activities.
- Transforms business requirements into technical specifications.
- Identifies & assists the resolution of production and non-production application issues.
- Recommends changes to improve established java application processes.
- Develops technical designs for application development.
The successful application developer will have the following skills:
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology Systems of other IT relevant field.
- Willing to deepen in Business Modelling and Model-driven development techniques.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft SQL Server databases design & development.
- Solid experience in at least one Object Oriented Programming language (ideally C# or Java).
- Experience in web applications development using HTML5/CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written & verbal).
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Involved, committed and accountable.
- Analytical and critical thinker.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to cooperate and work effectively in virtual teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet milestones and strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated and methodical, paying attention to detail
As bonus skills:
- MSc in IT relevant field.
- Experience and understanding of Applications Lifecycle Management. Ideal candidates should have 1-3 years of experience in application development for enterprise systems.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you can contact Annita, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option. #dotnet
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα.