Application Support Engineer
(Ref. Code: ASE0120)
Amco S.A.was established in 2003 by a team of experienced and highly knowledgeable members with the aim of high technology solutions deployment and integration, and the implementation of IT and telecommunications projects in general. Since then, Amco has gradually become a leading provider of Mobility systems. The company has presence in more than 15 countries and has successfully implemented hundreds of projects for private and public sector.
- Cloud-based Ticketing Systems for Public Transport industry
- Smart City Solutions
- Passenger Information Systems
- Automated Payment Systems and self-service kiosks
- On-street and Off-street smart parking system
You will be responsible to install, configure and support the company’s software solutions.
As Application Support Engineer, your tasks will be:
- Responsible for the administration of the company’s business applications
- Deploy and configure software solutions to clients either on-site or remotely
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Support the deployed software solutions, together with the prerequisites and provide solutions to all issues that may arise
- Requirements gathering and business analysis of change requests
- Communication and coordination with vendors for the implementation androll out of change requests and bug fixes
- UAT of upgrades and releases with new functionality and/or bug fixes
In order for your profile to match the Application Support Engineer position, you need to have the following skills:
- BSc degree in computer science or relevant field
- Minimum 2+ year proven working experience in software support
- Installation and Configuration exposure
- Knowledge of different database systems (MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Knowledge of operating systems and platforms such as RedHat Linux or Microsoft Windows Server
- Basic knowledge C#/ .Net will be considered as a plus
- Fluency in English
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, based on qualifications.
- Excellent working environment.
- Prospects of development.
- Continuous education.
[Το send your CV please click here]