Do you have skills in 2D & 3D software?
Do you live near or quite close to the centre of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then this job position is totally for you!
We are an International Investment Group dealing with High-Tech Design and Construction projects and with us, you will have the opportunity to work as an Architect, where you will be:
- Researching, programming, planning, designing, and administering High – Tech projects for our clients.
- Applying your knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures.
- Producing conceptual plans, renderings, and documents.
- Planning layout of projects; coordinating and integrating engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Creating 3D models & renderings
- Creating 2D Drawings
- Working in tandem with highly collaborative multi-discipline design teams.
- Coordinating with engineers and consultants
What you need to have:
- Degree in Architecture
- 4+ years of relevant working experience in an architectural design office (ideally in all project phases)
- Excellent skills in 2D & 3D software: Autocad, Sketchup, Vray, Rhino
- Excellent skills in graphic design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Good knowledge of Greek building legislation (NOK) will be appreciated
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Involvement in completed projects is necessary
- Strong design sensibility
- Project & design management skills
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Time management skills and proactivity
- Can do and problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your English CV as well as your Portfolio
in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.
[To send your CV please click here.]