Metaxa Hospitality Group is looking for the Asset Management Department based In Heraklion of Crete:
- Conduct and manage due diligence process, covering legal title, planning permissions, licensing, financing, tax, creation of initial development budget,
- Analysis of the supply and demand for residential property and transient hotel accommodation to identify the various demand generators and market segments currently visiting and residing the area, together with anticipated future growth trends.
- Detail the market orientation of competitive hotels and resorts in the surrounding area, in Greece and in Europe generally, including estimated levels of occupancy, room rates, residential pricing and sales pace, market segmentation and any other relevant operational characteristics.
- Research into the current and anticipated future competitive demand for and supply of any proposed bars, restaurants, retail, health & wellness and sports facilities.
- Description of the Project identifying the key elements of its business model: to whom it is addressed and how it will satisfy the needs of its target market.
- Projections of income and expense for the Project in accordance with the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry and an indication of project feasibility, the likely profitability, returns of the Project for investors, and risk analysis, based on estimates of development cost, in line with the findings and conclusions of the market analysis and consultation with operations.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the performance of investments to ensure that they are meeting their objectives
- Adjustment of investment strategies in response to changes in the market or to the company needs
- Develop and maintain individual asset management plans in accordance with the overview of functions set out below.
- Develop renovation and capital expenditure plans and budgets for owner approval, in consultation with operations.
- Negotiate and administer leases, concessions, licenses and any other contractual agreements
- Assure compliance with all license, mortgage and insurance requirements
- Support ownership in review process of annual operating budget and provide ongoing input into review of operating performance in order to maximise profitability and asset value.
- Degree in Finance/Economics or in similar subject.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proven experience in a similar role, highly desirable within a 5* luxury hotel.
- Proven experience in real estate valuations.
- Knowledge of using marketing tools.
- Pleasant personality, a great team player and a confident communicator at all levels
- Competitive salary remuneration.
- Career development in a fast-paced, growing work environment.
- Training opportunities.
- Full year job
- Friendly work environment
Please send an updated CV with a recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]