Howden Hellas Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers S.A., member of Howden Group Holdings, is seeking to hire an
The successful candidate will support the Fiduciary department by performing administrative tasks, including processing and recording transactions, account reconciliation, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking and filing.
- Internal communication with departments to finalize monthly production.
- Controlling/assisting in reconciling claims.
- Reconciliation of clients’ balances.
- Collections of monthly client balances.
- Preparing accounts payable checks for distribution.
- Ensuring timely payments, taking a proactive role in managing and collecting receivables.
- Handling banking needs for clients, including routine monitoring of bank account balances.
- Communicating and corresponding with clients & intermediaries.
- Monthly group insurance reconciliations and creation of annual spreadsheets.
- Overviewing of the balances of insurance and reinsurance companies.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Accurate, efficient, organized, and agile, with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed.
- Effective communication with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Teamwork Oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Excellent use of Greek and English language (oral and written)
- Computer literature (MS Office, excellent use of Microsoft Navision and Power BI is considered as a plus)
- 1-3 years of experience in a treasury department (ideally in an insurance related company)
For all males: military(national service)obligations must be fulfilled.
Position: permanent contract
Location: Athens Premises-Headquarters
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package according to proven experience and skills, learning & development opportunities, Life & Health Insurance scheme and continuous support on career growth through a network of 10.000 professionals in more than 90 territories.
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
by quoting Fin/AssFid-Sept 22.
All applications will be considered in strict confidence; however, only relevant profiles will be considered in the recruitment process.