Are you an accountant, in a junior level, keen to work in a fast paced working enviroment?
If you have 1 or 2 years of experience as an accountant and you would like to evolve your career more,
it seems that you are the perfect fit for this role.
The company offers:
- Interesting job in an international company
- Working in a dynamic team
- Friendly office environment
Your duties as Assistant Accountant will be:
- General accounting entries
- Preparation and posting of expense invoices and collaboration with related company for accurate accounting records
- Handling of invoices for imports of goods
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Ensure all assigned reconciliations are prepared and reviewed accurately and submitted in line with corporate criteria
- Understand and operate key models and monthly tasks, proactively seeking to improve and simplify where necessary
To be an ideal candidate for the Assistant Accountant position, you should have:
- Accounting/Finance University degree
- 1-2 years experience in accounting department
- Strong numerical skills
- Familiar with ERP, preferably SAP
- Excellent command of English language(spoken & written)
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive, ability to operate effectively withminimal guidance
- Ability to challenge processes and implement improved working methods
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
To apply please click here now