TOR HOTEL GROUP, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years
is seeking to recruit talented and passionate professionals for 2020 season.
Eagles Palace & Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for a
Assistant F&B Operations Supervisor
Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki
The Ass. Food and Beverage Operations will have to support in management of all Food and Beverage operations of Eagles Resort within budget and according to company’s operational standards. This position allows for great growth and development by being able to work in multiple outlets within the Resort area.
- Work with and assist the F&B Operations Supervisor in scheduling and forecasting day to day restaurant and bars operations
- Handle operational problems, respond to all guest special requests / complaints
- Monitor costs and recommend measures to control them when needed
- Liaise with the Chef de Cuisine to inform on food matters or special requests
- Oversee storage and correct use of equipment, order supplies
- Motivate, mentor and lead all food and beverage employees to ensure quality service is received by all guests at all times
- Assist in recruitment and in the training of employees, identify and analyze training needs and perform appraisals
- Supervise health and safety standards are met and that all employees work in a safe / positive environment and have knowledge of recent health and safety regulations
- Prepare reports for management information and improve the profitability of all food and beverage outlets
- Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as an Assistant Manager or Restaurant Manager preferable within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language will be considered as a plus
- Computer literacy and experience in financial systems, Micros Pos and Excel
- Outstanding communication abilities, strong leadership, stress management and financial skills (budgeting, forecasting)
- Wine and food knowledge in an upscale environment would be appreciated
- Team player, passionate about the job, focused on providing high quality results
- Competitive salary remuneration based on qualifications
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link.
[To send your CV please click here]
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
TOR HOTEL GROUP offers an excellent & professional working environment, equal opportunities and further career development.