2024 | APPLY NOW!
The Assistant F&B Managers’ role is to support the Food and Beverage Manager on the daily operations of the department. This includes supervising F&B employees, resolving guest issues and liaising with other departments.
The Assistant F&B Manager reports directly to the F&B Manager.
- Tourism or corresponding school degree
- Proven professional experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of fine dining service standards & procedures
- Motivate, train, and develop F&B personnel skills
- Communication skills and Customer-oriented approach
- Advanced organising and negotiating skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of English (German or Russian language knowledge will be considered an asset)
- Exceptional leadership Skills
- Computer literacy
- Competitive salary and other benefits (bonus included)
- Advanced Opportunities for professional growth
- Accommodation (if necessary) and Board
- Transportation costs
- Participation in educational programs
Welcome to Grecotel, the leader in Greek Hospitality!
If you stand out for your talent, have the confidence to inspire other people and aspire to achieve more, you have arrived at the right place! Join the Grecotel team, the top 5-star hospitality chain and find your place among the best professionals in Greece!
- We are the largest and most awarded hotel chain in Greece
- Offering security, stability and career prospects on a transparent working environment
- Working with the best professionals in the tourism industry
- Providing lifelong training
Visit our website grecotel.com/careers log in and submit your CV
alternatively sent your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
[To send your CV please click here.]