TOR HOTEL GROUP, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years is
seeking to recruit talented and passionate professionals for 2020 season.
Eagles Palace & Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for a
Assistant Fornt Office Manager
Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki
The Assistant Front Office Manager will have to support the FOM in the administration and in all operations of the Front Office ensuring excellent customer focused service to all guests according to company’s standards with a view to maximizing guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that all department’s related operations (check in/out, payments, keep front desk tidy, answer and redirect all incoming calls and e mails, receive letters or packages and distribute them) are carried out in a smooth and exceptional manner; manage all tasks, their respective delegation and follow-up; schedule shifts
- Review arrival list for all guest and VIP arrivals and check room allocations and special requests
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments especially housekeeping and maintenance to ensure smooth service delivery
- Have constant detailed hotel product knowledge and events within the Resort
- Check that all guest registrations are completed and correspond with Fidelio PMS guest information
- Develop high quality interaction with guests throughout their stay; handle effectively all guest requests / complaints
- Oversee that front office services offer guidance and support to entire supervisory and line team; maintain high visibility with guests and all front office employees
- Participate in departmental staff selection, identify training needs, perform appraisals
- Supervise that health and safety standards are met and that all employees work in a safe environment and have knowledge of recent health and safety regulations
- Prepare reports for management information
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, Russian or French) will be considered as a plus
- Excellent time management, multitask and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management
- Computer literacy and experience in Opera / Fidelio programs
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link.
[To send your CV please click here]
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
TOR HOTEL GROUP offers an excellent & professional working environment, equal opportunities and further career development.