Astra Suites is located at Imerovigli village in Santorini, Greece.
Listed among the best hotels in the world, is currently seeking to recruit for the position of:
Assistant Hotel Manager
Responsible to provide customer focused service to the guests, responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff, managing budgets and financial plans, recruiting, training and monitoring staff.
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Assistant Hotel Manager or Operation Manager preferably in a Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language (French) will be considered as an asset
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer – oriented
- Excellent MS Office-Computer skills
- Experience in operating FIDELIO and efficient user of general PC applications
- Polite and confident
- Talented in engaging with guests and understanding their needs
- Negotiation and excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal skills
- Teamwork spirit
- Professional appearance and manner, pleasant character to work in a fast-paced team. Positive, honest and energetic work ethic.
We offer a comprehensive salary based on experience, shared accommodation in our brand new facilities, light meal on duty, uniform cleaning, a friendly work environment and opportunities for career development.
If you feel you are the right candidate and have the skills
we are looking for, please forward your CV with a recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Please note that this is a full time seasonal and you must be eligible to work in Greece.