San Marco, Luxury Hotel & Villas, Mykonos, an iconic and long established
Luxury Hotel in Mykonos, welcomes applications for the following position:
- Responsible to provide customer focused service to the guests.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff.
- Managing budgets and financial plans, training and monitoring staff.
- Responsible for compliance with licensing laws, health & safety and any other statutory regulations.
- Ensuring security is effective.
- Responsible for dealing with visitors special requests, complaints and comments.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Tourism studies
- Significant experience in a relevant position
- Excellent command (oral & written) of Greek & English. Knowledge of an additional foreign language would be highly appreciated
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of a luxury resort environment
- Strong customer service orientation, is essential
- Organized, detail-oriented and deadline-sensitive
- Team player, passionate and focused on providing high-quality results
- Self-motivated, multitasking and proactive. Ability to work under pressure
*San Marco offers an attractive package of benefits according qualifications, including private accommodation, meal plans & career development.
[To send your CV please click here]