Papadatos S.A., which deals in the field of furniture design and manufacture,
with exporting network in over 42 counties, is currently looking for hiring:
Assistant Key Account Manager for International Markets
- Monitoring the day to day loading, order procedures & sales order processing
- Managing daily e-mail correspondence with customers & external agencies
- Receiving & processing all invoices
- Preparing price offers and maintaining the relevant spreadsheets
- Carrying out analysis and commercial performance reports of each account
- Provide detailed information and reports to the director of the company as and when required
- Managing a range of customer projects
- Ensure that customers receive excellent service and suppliers provide consistent services
- Daily liaison with other members of the team in order to achieve targets required by the company
You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
Qualification / Experience Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Fluent use of English language. Any other languages will count positively.
The candidate would preferably have a diploma/
degree in Business/Marketing studies.
The new colleague will join the team based at the
main office facilities of Tatoiou Avenue in Acharne.
Please, send your application including a CV's, including a recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Learn more about our Company, please visit us at: www.papadatos.gr