Marpunta Resort, at Alonissos, member of Santikos Collection, is looking for the Summer of 18′:
Assistant Operations Manager
Marpunta Village is looking for a dedicated professional to join our friendly and well-regarded front of house team as an assistant operations manager.
The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of all aspects of hotel operations and systems. Working closely with our Hotel Manager, you will be a strong team player and able to juggle a diverse number of tasks at any one time. You will be a dynamic individual with exceptional communication skills and a commitment to deliver a platinum customer experience for all our clients.
- Leading and managing a team; using great people management skills, to coach and inspire them to strive for excellence in all aspects of customer service
- Ensuring high levels of communication across the staff teams and departments
- Supporting the Hotel manager, managing the day to day responsibilities of the reception services and food and beverage operations
- Able to work flexibly as part of a management team as well as proactively taking the lead when required
- Effective decision making, using sound judgment to make fair decisions on behalf of the business
- Manage stocks and costs within operational budgets
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience in a 4 to 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.
- Good knowledge of Hotel Operations (Housekeeping, Front Office)
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field.
- Computer Knowledge, MS office.
- Experience in Property Management
- Software's, Revenue Management Systems desired
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) will be valued accordingly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A warm, confident and friendly approach
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Dedicated and committed
- Organised, methodical and punctual
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Sound administration skills
- Living accommodations
- Free meals
[To send your CV, please click here.]