Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts,a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks an
Assistant Project Manager
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Providing Content Management System Training to the customers
- Data entry in CMS
- Quality test (audit) on projects
- Previous experience in project management or a similar role.
- Excellence in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Those interested can send their resumes with a recent photo attached to the following e-mail:
[To send your CV please click here.]