Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Vacancy: Assistant Spa Manager
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Assist with all day to day spa operation and to act as lead manager in absence of the Spa Manager
- Promote and assist Spa Manager in designing any marketing activities
- Monitor all spa inventory and place orders as required
- Assist in ongoing training of Spa personnel
- Handle customers’ requests and complaints with an exceptionally professional manner
- Lead by example, empowering individual development and effective team working relationships
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Relevant experience in 5-star hotel spa or wellness related business
- Beauty and Massage qualification
- Knowledgeable in Spa sales and marketing experience
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English and Greek. Additional knowledge of Russian would be considered a plus
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Long working season
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience
[To send your CV please click here]