TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 4 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for 2021 season at Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas a unique 5* Luxury Resort as an
Assistant Waiter / Waitress
Location: Ouranoupolis, Halkidiki
- Assist the Waiter / Waitress, ensure at all times a warm ambience
- Serve food and drink orders and provide information regarding the menu and wine list
- Ensure that restaurant and buffet tables are clean; observe the overall look of the restaurant area, take action when needed; keep service areas clean and tidy
- Be responsible for the best use of equipment and report any malfunction and maintenance problems
- Preserve pleasant interaction with guests according to company’s standards
- Follow all health and safety company regulations; maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
Qualifications / Personal characteristics:
- Proven working experience minimum 1-2 years as an Assistant Waiter / Waitress in a fine dining restaurant ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, Russian or French) will be considered as an asset
- Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, passionate about the job and a team player
- Good experience with cash register and ordering information system (Micros, POS)
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality would be a plus
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link.
[To send your CV please click here.]
At TOR HOTEL GROUP we are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment,
equal opportunities and further career development to passionate professionals.