TOR HOTEL GROUP, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years
is seeking to recruit talented and passionate professionals for 2020 season.
Eagles Palace & Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for
Assistant Waiters / Waitresses
Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki
The Assistant Waiter / Waitress will have to work effectively with the restaurant team to achieve the highest guest satisfaction with both food quality and service execution.
- Assist the Waiter / Waitress, ensure at all times a warm ambience
- Serve food and drink orders and provide information regarding the menu and wine list
- Ensure that restaurant and buffet tables are clean; observe the overall look of the restaurant area, take action when needed; keep service areas clean and tidy
- Be responsible for the best use of equipment and report any malfunction and maintenance problems
- Preserve pleasant interaction with guests according to company’s standards
- Follow all health and safety company regulations; maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Proven working experience minimum 1-2 years as an Assistant Waiter / Waitress in a fine dining restaurant ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, Russian or French) will be considered as a plus
- Pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills, passionate about the job and team player
- Good experience with cash register and ordering information system (Micros, POS)
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality would be an asset
- Competitive salary remuneration based on qualifications
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link
[To send your CV please click here]
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
TOR HOTEL GROUP offers an excellent & professional working
environment, equal opportunities and further career development.