EUROFAST AUDIT A.E in Greece is a rapidly growing company that specializes in providing Audit, Advisory and Tax services. Eurofast is a regional business advisory organization employing over 200 people operating in South East Europe and East Mediterranean, through 22 fully fledged offices. EUROFAST AUDIT A.E is seeking to recruit a Senior who is dynamic, business savvy, with entrepreneurial spirit to join our Eurofast Team.
Audit Assurance Senior
- Full responsibility of Statutory, Tax certificate Audits & Assurance projects
- Participate in Advisory projects
- Reporting to the Manager and or Managing Director
- Team Spirit
- Manage the day-to-day operations as well as the work of the audit assistants
- Respond and carry out ad hoc projects as requested
- Complete IESOEL/ ACCA exams or in the process to complete
- Minimum 3- 5 years of solid work experience in audit firms
- Strong experience in the Tax field (Tax certificate)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent MS office skills
- Strong personality with excellent presentation skills
- Proactive with staff and clients and able to work under pressure to meet client expectations and deadlines
- Ability to represent the Firm in a professional manner at all times through punctuality, appearance and presentation
- Have knowledge/ experience with the various Audit software products and applications would be considered as an asset
EUROFAST AUDIT A.E. will offer a highly competitive remuneration package, excellent career prospects and opportunities for really rapid career development, in both Greece and abroad, depending on performance and efficiency.
Please send your CV’s by February 9th, 2020.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
[To send your CV please click here.]