Automation Control Engineer
We are looking for an Automation Control Engineer (based in Piraeus) who will be a responsible for Technical Support of our products and solutions and be focused in the Field Service. The successful person will be experienced in the service, commissioning and support of our process instrumentation products at a minimum. The person will provide superior level technical support in our territory and worldwide.
Your main responsibilities:
- Main technical liaising between the customer, Head office and remote locations.
- Support of all our products and solutions in process instrumentation industries.
- Participate in internal tests, Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) – worldwide.
- The correct implementation and testing of the assigned scope within the agreed time frames.
- Willingness to work worldwide to suit project requirements Implementation, testing of modifications and commissioning of systems on site
- Developing and providing user training for external and internal clients
- Education: Bachelor’s degree of Electrical engineering, Automation Engineering, Technical Physics or Process Technology.
- Experience: >3 years in a maintenance, test or service role within the Oil and Gas industry –preferably with a system integration company or similar
- Experience and Knowledge of flow metering, instrumentation, PLC, SCADA, valves, pumps, sampling systems, analyzers, Flow Computers, E&I wiring and control panels.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, a proactive team player in combination with a strong self-supporting / independent character.
- Willingness to frequent travel. Including worldwide travels.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office. Excellent computer skills including CRM, CAD, electrical drawing etc
- Research on and apply new technologies and best practices
- Command of modern languages (English and Greek mandatory) and good presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Semac Automation S.A. offers dynamic, progressive opportunity in modern work surroundings.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company and work with the greatest talents in the region
- Competitive package
- Great environment
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume
[To send your CV please clkik here]
quoting the position code “TECH_PIR”
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.