AMD Telecom, the global SMS & Voice connectivity provider launched the new brand Routee, (www.routee.net) a Web & API cloud communication solution, aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products, text (SMS) & voice messaging, text to speech, email messaging, two factor authentication, number lookup, number validation and various plugins.
Our global clients are revolutionaries, pioneers & some all-stars blue-chip companies, financial institutions, fashion icon stores & international retail chains.
Due to continued growth of our company, we are looking to recruit an experienced sales professional to join our team. The following position will be located in Thessaloniki, Greece.
B2B Sales Representative – Thessaloniki (Liti)
The successful incumbent will use exceptional communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, participants and customers from first contact through qualification. Ultimately, the individual will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Develop an intimate understanding of the customer’s business using a variety of sources
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and commercial opportunities
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts
- Collaborating with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- PC Literacy, extent experience in CRM software
- Written and verbal fluency in english
- Ability to travel
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
- After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview
- The sort list of candidates will participate in assessment center test process
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι η εταιρία AMD Telecom δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.