Bartender for Niceneasy, Alefkandra Area, Mykonos
The overall scope of the job includes serving food and beverages to guests in the assigned place of work, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards NicenEasy Group in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
- A courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times.
- All duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the Bar.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned.
- Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
- Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully.
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet
- Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors.
- Report guest complaints immediately to the supervisors and ensuring follow up is performed with the guest.
- Being knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
Desired Skills &Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 year in an F&B service role
- Awards/ certificates/ trainings related to bar operations are preferred
- Strong knowledge of beverages (cocktails, liquors, wine, etc…)
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
[To send your CV please click here.]