BI Reporting IS Engineer, with fluency in English, who are looking for an interesting job to work at? Then Apply Now! Do you wish to join a great, stable, multinational company with activities within the financial sector?
If you live in Athens southern suburbs, you have 5 years of professional experience in IBM Cognos & you are fluent in English apply Now!!
Also Randstad's Tech recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold a recruitment chat every week:
Every Tuesday at 10:00 (GMT +3). Register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
The company offers the following very competitive package for the BI Reporting IS Engineer position:
- Competitive salary package
- Full Medical Coverage
- Professional training
- Fitness Programs available
- Great international and multicultural working environment
- Global mobility opportunities
What will you do day to day at this very interesting BI Reporting IS Engineer role? Keep reading to find out more...
- Support the production, test and development environments on IBM Cognos Analytics.
- Develop and support the different reporting needs related to accounting, finance, operations, treasury, front office (Investments, Listed Equities) for all offices.
- Develop and support the different SSIS used for ETL and data transformations.
- Develop and support SQL stored procedures, functions, views, DB links, synonyms, etc.
- Deploy and maintain SQL Server DBA activities on DB instances and perform backup and restore operations.
- Develop and support BMC Control-M jobs related to reporting and EOD.
- Maintain the integrity of IBM Cognos, the applications data marts and data warehouse enforcing the SDLC process before putting changes on production.
- Contribute to the design and build of the data warehouse and data marts.
What do you need to have to apply for this great BI Reporting IS Engineer opportunity? Read below & you' ll find out!
- 5 years of experience in reporting with focus on global markets and investment.
- Strong functional and technical experience in IBM Cognos Analytics 11.1.
- Strong expertise in SQL Server databases DBA operations.
- Strong expertise in stored procedures and ETL (SQL Server & SSIS packages).
- Good knowledge of financial instruments, treasury, global markets, finance & accounting.
- Good knowledge of Power BI, Tableau or similar reporting tool.
- Good knowledge of data mart, data lakes and data warehouses concepts.
- Knowledge of BMC Control-M scheduling tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of Murex MX.3 data mart and reporting tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of BI Cubes is a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle DB and PL/SQL is a plus.
- Good understanding of SDLC processes: design, build, test and merge into Production.
- Business analysis skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical design documents.
- User support and training.
- Quality Assurance & testing (test scenarios) documentation.
- Good communication skills and team spirit, ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in working with teams remotely
Feel free to reach Maria or Thanos for any details regarding this BI Reporting IS Engineer position.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit an on demand video interview, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now