Department: F&B Department
Reports to: Bar Manager
IRO is looking for an energetic Barback that is capable to support the operations of the Bar efficiently. The successful candidate must have the ability to understand the needs of the Bar/Bartender and to facilitate such needs proactively, before being asked. The goal of the Barback is to contribute to the overall pleasant customer experience so as to promote IRO quality reputation.
- Responsible for the cleanness of the Bar post, way before opening time
- Restock the bar with beer, liquor, wine, juices, bottled water and soft drinks, in sufficient quantities to cover the shift
- Restock ice when needed
- Prepare fruit trays that are crucial for the preparation of cocktails and other drinks/beverages and position them in each Bartender’s station. A number of backup fruit trays must always be available in the kitchen
- Constantly ensure that enough clean glassware exists at the Bar
- Maintain clean rags in each Bartender’s station
- Pick up empty glasses and bottles from the tables and outside the bar
- Always follow strict hygiene procedures along with the Food & Beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a Barback for minimum 2 years in 5* Hotels or High-End Restaurants
- Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
- European Union Nationality with available working permission
- Computer literacy
- Internal drive and willingness to work in a demanding, challenging and fast‐paced work environment
- Strong ability and self-motivation to overcome problems at work in a resourceful, efficient, and effective way, working independently or as part of a team
- Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality
IRO offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
IRO offers a seasonal working contract from May to September.
[To send your CV please click here.]