Grace Mykonos, member of Aria hotels, is currently seeking to recruit a professional for the position of
for season 2022.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluency in both English and Greek
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, artisan and speciality beverages.
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment
- Be able to describe menu items and suggest products to customers
- Servicing customers and taking orders
- Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies
- Receiving and processing customer payments
- Excellent customer care skills
- Young, dynamic and self-motivated
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- A happy, friendly personality
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
Aria Hotels offer one of the most competitive salaries in the industry with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
Please apply with your CV
[To send your CV please click here]
*All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.