Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for a talented
- Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards; serve guests in a positive, outgoing and naturally curious personality style.
- Provide hotel guests and servers with quick and efficient beverage service with a complete working knowledge of all products served by the bar.
- Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed orders with the guest’s original order.
- Service and take orders from guests seated at the bar area offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; maintain a working knowledge of liquors, wines, beers, ports, armagnacs, eau de vies, cognacs and specialty drinks; prepare all cocktails on the menu to the recipe standard from memory and all classic cocktails from memory.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items; breakdown, clean and set-up of bar area; properly follow checklist and be able to performs all aspects of opening and closing duties.
- Fluency in English is required
- Proven 3 years experience as Bartender
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Efficient with time
- EU citizenship is required
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries. Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!
[To send your CV please click here.]