Our well known NicenEasy Restaurant in Mykonos Island is searching for new additions to our team.
Having a great time at work is part of how we offer a great service.
Join us in creating unique experiences
JOIN THE TEAM
Bartender - Mykonos
- Preparation of alcohol or non-alcohol drinks and beverages
- Mix ingredients for cocktails' preparation and then thoroughly wash utensils after each use
- Pleasant interaction with guests, grasping their preferences and make suggestions based on NicenEasy Menu
- Presentation of the Bar Menu, taking orders and serving
- Checking whether guests meet age requirements for purchase and consumption of alcohol
- Responsible for monitoring the stock of the bar and for the good operation of the bar post
- Constantly remain guest focused and promote exceptional guest experience
- Always follow strict hygiene procedures along with the Food & Beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a Bartender for minimum 2 years in 5* Hotels, High-End Restaurants or comparable, in terms of quality, Beach Compounds
- Relevant to the position training certificate will be considered a plus
- Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
- Computer literacy
- Internal drive and willingness to work in a demanding, challenging and fast‐paced work environment
- Strong ability and self-motivation to overcome problems at work in a resourceful, efficient, and effective way, working independently or as part of a team
- Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality
NicenEasy offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
NicenEasy offers a seasonal working contract from April to October.
[To send your CV please click here.]
Contact: 6976 386878