TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 4 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for 2021 season at Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas a unique 5* Luxury Resort as a
Location: Ouranoupolis, Halkidiki
- Present beverage menus; take orders from serving employees or directly from guests; offer recommendations and answer all related inquiries
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness for all working areas, bar equipment, waste disposal and storage
- Monitor inventory; order and restock all bar supplies
- Maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Follow all health and safety company regulations; report any maintenance problems to maintenance department
Qualifications / Personal characteristics:
- Preferred 1-2 years as a Bartender in a fine dining restaurant or bar ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Strong communication and presentation abilities; pleasant personality with enviable customer service skills
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality or relevant training certification would be an asset
- Good experience with cash register and ordering information system (Micros, POS)
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link.
[To send your CV please click here]
At TOR HOTEL GROUP we are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment,
equal opportunities and further career development to passionate professionals.