Elivi Skiathos situated in Skiathos Island and its aim is to create truly memorable 5-star hide away experiences.
Inspired from the unique nature and heritage of the region, the renowned Greek hospitality, our main aim is to deliver a more personalized and intuitive service, and to form tailored guest experiences.
If the provision of discrete quality services in a luxury environment energises, you, we will be glad to receive your resume.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Bartender responsible to provide customer focused service to the Guests, ensuring their stay will become an unforgettable experience.
- Welcome, cater for and deliver friendly personal service to all guests, from arrival to departure, with a professional touch, as set by the company’s service standards
- Ensure the provision of timely and accurate service
- Handle guest complaints effectively
- Provide accurate and insightful information to the customer in regard to menu items and beverages
- Perform all tasks in a professional manner and deliver according to standards
- Maintain working area clean and neat at all times
- Perform the correct storage of goods and beverages under hygienic and appropriate conditions
- Ensure proper handling and storage of all equipment
- Check operational condition of equipment and appliances on a regular basis
- Ensure that the mise en place is always up to the standards
- Responsible for cleanliness, tidiness and maintaining the standards of service in the working area assigned
- Maintain an effective communication level with the restaurant, kitchen and all other departments to ensure that the quality of service offered meets and exceeds standards
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Computer literate, and desired working knowledge of the useof P.O.S. systems
- Minimum 3-year experience as bartender in a multicultural hotel environment
- Flexible personality, prepared to work during holidays and weekends, and in different F&B outlets within the resort, available and willing to work overtime as per business demands
- Team-worker, with a positive attitude
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills and with a strong customer-focused approach
- Passionate about the job and learning new skills and how to provide exceptional service
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Food & Accommodation (if not a local resident)
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι τo ELIVI HOTELS δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.