We’re looking for a
to join our Nusr-Et Mykonos team.
Our brand can offer you opportunities to work all around the world!
If you're interested in the brand and think that you're the perfect match, please apply the job below!
Who Are You?
- You're eligible to work in Greece
- You have at least 2 years of experience in similar position
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English
- You’re highly customer-focused and you see any complaint as an opportunity to provide a better experience to your guests
- You can work in a high-paced environment, and you know how to make each guest feel “special” in all circumstances
- You’re mature, patient and confident
- You have a friendly yet professional communication style
- You will maintain high level of team work by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of department and restaurant goals
- You're motivated to take personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues
What You Will Achieve:
- Addressing guest complaints during service in a professional and appropriate manner
- Ensuring all bar duties and checklists are completed and signed off prior to completing your shift
- Maintaining bar stocks and ordering of all necessary beverages, fresh produce and operational supplies
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining organisation of the beverage store rooms
- Conducting regular training with members of the bar team under the direction of the management
- Assisting with the development of the beverage concept and cocktail menus
- Assisting with the creation of new cocktail ideas and recipes.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]