Aegon Mykonos Hotel,
Autograph Collection, member of Marriott International is currently seeking for a talented
under the following requirements:
- Degree in Hospitality | Tourism
- At least 3 years related experience
- Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Micros Software
- A passion for luxury guest service; positive and cheerful attitude with high energy
- Dynamic personality, creative and innovative
- Ability to keep professional attitude and appearance all the times
- Monitors daily bookings, maintain guest satisfaction and customer service
- Train, motivate and lead the beach team
- Maintain safe environment for both guests and employees
- Oversee welcoming procedures and reservations
- Help guest to resolve any issue
- Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep property moving forward toward achievement of goals.
- Develops systems to enable associates to understand guest satisfaction results.
- Reviews guest feedback with leadership team and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of employee team members with the appropriate skills.
Aegon Hotel offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Advanced opportunities for the professional growth
- Comply with all Marriot company policies.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the General Manager and Marriott.
- The management reserves the right to change/extend this statement if necessary, at any point of time during her/his employment.
The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
Start Your Journey With Us:
Marriott’s Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favour hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
A detailed CV with a recent photo should be sent to Aegon Mykonos Hotel–
Human Resources Department, Tsalakof 2 Athens.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here.]