Book keeper - Glyfada
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the centre of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Innovation Group specialising in HR services and with us, you will have the chance to work as aBook keeper, where youwill be:
- Ensuring bookkeeping is up to date.
- Ensuring inflows and outflows are properly recorded.
- Utilising help of financial management software.
- Making sure that the right policies are in place at all times in order to ensure precise and accurate accounting.
- Producing reports on the expenditures of the business.
- Assembling reports on the business income and collating it in one comprehensive report that covers the entire business.
- Comparing the expenditure and income reports against the banking records in order to reconcile the two.
What you need to have:
- Degree in Finance
- 4 years of related professional experience (in an international environment would be considered a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Excel
- Precision with data
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Time management skills and pro-activeness
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Are you the one?
Let’s find out! Send us your English CV at
[To send your CV please click here]
in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.