· Athens, Southern Suburbs
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Group specialising in business consulting and with us , you will have the chance to work as a Book keeper, where you will be:
- Ensuring bookkeeping is up to date.
- Ensuring inflows and outflows are properly recorded.
- Utilising help of financial management software.
- Making sure that the right policies are in place at all times in order to ensure precise and accurate accounting.
- Producing reports on the expenditures of the business.
- Assembling reports on the business income and collating it in one comprehensive report that covers the entire business.
- Comparing the expenditure and income reports against the banking records in order to reconcile the two.
What you need to have:
- Degree in Finance
- 4 years of related professional experience (in an international environment)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Excel
- Precision with data
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Time management skills and pro-activeness
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your English CV in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.
[To send your CV please click here.]