We are an international group with substantial offices in Glyfada, focusing on our clients' growth by offering them exceptional tailor-made professional services solutions.
We are currently looking to hire a bookkeeper with the following responsibilities:
- ensuring bookkeeping is up to date.
- ensuring inflows and outflows are properly recorded.
- utilising help of financial management software.
- making sure that the right policies are in place at all times in order to ensure precise and accurate accounting.
- producing reports on the expenditures of the business.
- assembling reports on the business income and collating it in one comprehensive report that covers the entire business.
- comparing the expenditure and income reports against the banking records in order to reconcile the two.
What you need to have:
- degree in Finance
- 4 years of related professional experience (in an international environment)
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- proficiency in Excel
- precision with data
- attention to detail and analytical skills
- personal and professional Integrity
- time-management skills and proactiveness
- can-do and problem-solving attitude
- team spirit
- ability to perform in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Are you the one?
Let's find out! Send us your English CV in order to become part of our innovative and dynamic team.
[To send your CV please click here]