INGROUP is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, in the cosmetic industry for a dynamic candidate to cover the following position:
Brand Communication Coordinator
Fixed-term contract (1,5 year)
The role: As Brand Communications Coordinator, your role is to build and implement the communication strategy in consistency to the international brand communication strategy and the local business strategy. Developing the brand image, its visibility and reinforce locally its reputation over time will be the main structure as to increase awareness, ensure long-term reputation and build up the image of the company’s group and its brands.
The role reports to the Brand Communication Manager for Luxury Products Division.
- Implement integrated communication campaigns on major product launches, events etc.
- Define, put in place and manage communication projects/operations
- Manage media relations, including new media relations and create & schedule monthly Social Media Calendars for brands’ online presence
- Initiate and maintain relations with all the relevant media role players including new media and social networks by building a media-mapping: identify the relevant role-players for the brand
- Develop the brand image and visibility locally: Adapt locally the corporate positioning of the Brand (CSR activities & sponsoring) and develop local initiatives in line with the international strategy
- Evaluate media operations quantitatively and qualitatively and make recommendations
- Develop day-to-day opportunities to analyze consumer insights & data
- Analyze data, KPIs to provide business drivers
- Collaborate with Marketing teams in creating digital plans (wording & assets selection) for digital media plans
- Manage online communities by interacting daily with fans
- Evaluate social media and operations quantitatively and qualitatively and make recommendations
- At least 2 - 3 years of proven experience in brand communications, preferably from the FMCG industry. Beauty related experience will be an asset.
- University degree in Marketing Communication/ Marketing field or similar
- Fluent in English verbal and written
- Digital savvy. Social Media related experience will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team spirit
- Creative and an experienced PowerPoint and excel-user
- Highly organized with an ability to work under pressure
The company offers:
- A competitive salary package and possibilities of development in a dynamic environment.
- Laptop and mobile phone
Interested candidates who believe they can respond assertively to the position requirements, are kindly requested to send their CV referring the position code via e-mail:
[Το send your CV please click here]