Spa Therapist / Beautician
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in Hospitality.
Where you’ll work:
The Spa therapists, beauticians it is responsible for providing superb service that will spoil our guests. One can enjoy a wide range of treatments, beauty products and pampering.
What you’ll do:
You will deal with guests’ requirements and participate in all activities of the Spa following the company standards and procedures.
- Prepare all mise en place and any necessary side duties at the beginning and end of each shift
- Ensure that all guests are always greeted to emphasize on personalized service
- Have full awareness of all treatments, products and appointments.
- Ensure your station as well as all Spa guest areas and storage / changing rooms are kept clean & tidy
- Keep the logbook and colleagues updated.
- Assist in all Spa related tasks as assigned by the Spa or Assistant Spa Manager
What you need to bring:
- Enthusiasm, openness and a self-motivated personality eager to learn, develop and be part of a continuously growing team
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment
- Relevant experience, multitasking and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Hospitality Software ( Protel,etc)
- Fluency in English (verbal). A second and third language would be highly appreciated
- Degree/Diploma in Spa/Physiotherapy would be also highly appreciated
- Flexible schedule required
[To send your CV please click here.]