Business Analyst - Athens
METRO is one of the top employers in the country with over 11.000 employees. METRO operates one of the largest retail networks, My market, with 225 outlets, and is the leading company in wholesale consumer goods with 50 METRO Cash & Carry stores countrywide.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our high performing Business Insights team in Athens.
What you will focus on
- Develop and implement reporting mechanisms as required to make faster, better business decisions, e.g. reports, dashboards. Standardizing and production sing reporting wherever possible.
- Provide actionable insight and guidance from all reporting and analytics and drive through change to improve business performance.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis to ensure confidence in the numbers being reported.
- Using statistical techniques on large datasets to produce a range of key business KPI’s, measure results and show key trends.
- Engaging with stakeholders – owning feedback processing, aiding accurate specification, and establishing/meeting clear project deliverables
- Cooperate with the IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases
What we are looking for
- 1-3 or more years of work experience in a similar role will be appreciated
- BSc in Business, Information & Big Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or relevant studies
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI, Tableau and other Business Intelligence Tools, SQL language and Data Mining
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office with an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience & knowledge of E-commerce reporting using web analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics
- Ability to operate in both structured & unstructured data environments - including the integration of own and 3rd party data sources
- Ability to present results and findings to the line and senior management
- Analytical, result-driven with attention to detail and ability to solve problems
- Able to prioritize own time and workload, under minimum supervision and to tight deadlines
What we are offering
- Competitive compensation package
- Competencies & Career Development opportunities
- Private health coverage
Reference Number MCD12
[To send your CV please click here.]