(BA – 2006)
At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serveover 70 clients inmore than30 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Business Application Consulting Services team in Athens. Our goal is to ensure the optimal delivery of Qualco software products, aiming to maximize the value that our clients get from our products and bring measurable improvements to their business performance.
As a Business Analyst you will be involved in projects implementation and you will be responsible to:
- Drive business analysis to identify requirements and ensure client’s business processes are addressed from Qualco software solutions;
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements. Communicate specifications and solutions to the Clients to a clear way;
- Plan and effectively conduct Key/End users trainings;
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT), support Client during execution and selectively execute Business Scenarios where necessary;
- Provide post production support to ensure smooth transition to Service Management after go live.
- Carry out reporting and communication to all related stakeholders throughout the project stages;
- Own and develop trusted relationship with our clients, working close with them to maximize client satisfaction from our services and solutions;
- Constantly be on the outlook for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the client; and
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team that drives and evolves Qualco software solutions.
To be considered you must have:
- BSc in Engineering, Finance or Business Management;
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis or software application consulting in Banking or Finance Industry
- Business knowledge of the financial industry, preferably Debt Management’s business processes would be an asset;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Experience in working in cross-functional, multinational teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Competency in technical training and presentations to engage in discussions with both the business and technology functions at client organizations;
- Ability to travel in Europe (50% travelling);
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of other languages (French, German or Spanish) would be considered an asset; and
- PMI-PBA or CBAP certification will be considered an asset
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference, please send a detailed
[To send your CV please click here]
including the job code in the subject line.