Are you a software engineer, but you wish to pursue a more business-oriented role? Are you client-oriented, ready to dive into business consultancy?
If you are the person we are looking for, you have the chance of becoming part of a growing organization, with international scope, committed to excellence.
This is a full-time and permanent position, located in Marousi, Attica, during standard working days and hours.
For this Business Consultant position, the company offers:
- attractive monthly salary
- private medical plan
- fresh and modern working environment
- interesting projects
- further career opportunities
As a Business Consultant, your duties will be the following:
- Analyze and decompose complex business requirements.
- Consult clients on product and solution enhancements.
- Lead or participate in CRM implementation projects.
- Built technical documentation on solution development and business logic.
- Understand customer needs and develop high-quality presentations, proposals and software demonstrations that speak to these needs.
- Assist in product and solution demos including preparation and continuous updating on all required documentation.
- Provide user training to new users and refresh training to existing users, on new functionalities.
- Get the opportunity to work on micro-projects in areas that you can identify a possible improvement.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of proposed system architectures.
In order for your profile to match this Business Consultant role, you need to have the following skills:
- University degree in IT
- Proven working experience in software engineering or computer system integration.
- Superb communicator. You can communicate complicated technical concepts in ways that make the ideas and processes accessible to a wide audience.
- Analytical thinker with problem-solving abilities. You genuinely care for your work and appreciate the need of delivering high quality output.
- Real team worker who enjoys actively collaborating with others and sharing your knowledge as a mentor.
- You contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture.
- You are polite, creative, punctual, thorough with attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages is required.
Possessing skills and experience on the following areas will benefit you:
- Working experience on Salesforce Platform.
- Good knowledge of Java and Salesforce Lightning.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and business process modeling.
- Good understanding of current IT and cloud computing concepts.
- Fluent in writing SQL queries, reading data models and discussing CRM concepts.
- Familiarity with Office 365 environment and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable in working within small, agile teams in fast-paced, iterative sales and development environment.
- Previous working experience in a corporate environment is essential. Related professional certifications are welcome.
- Experience in working under standard Project Management methodologies and principles will be considered a plus.
- Data visualization and business reporting experience will also ease the learning curve you need to ride, to succeed in this position.
For more information, contact Georgia Politaki at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +30 6949 772 772. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα