Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Business Development Associate
- Conduct market research to identify new training delivery partners and recognizing institutes (Market mapping & Competition Analysis).
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and Recognition Teams in developing and implementing partner acquisition, engagement, service and retention plans.
- Identify and consolidate mailing list and contacts, drive localization of campaign content as needed.
- Provide details on company’s products, systems and services as needed to new partners.
- Drive onboarding and coordinate between respective company departments.
- Follow the onboarding process closely to ensure SLAs are adhered to the respective back office teams, and that Partners are enabled to purchase exams with no delay.
- Perform regular accreditation pipeline reviews with Network.
- Facilitate as needed/ escalate when needed.
- University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration (a Master’s Degree will be an asset).
- Excellent command of the French language and the English language.
- Previous working experience in a corporate environment; experience in business development and sales area is desired.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to deal with different cultures.
- Ability to prepare numerical reports.
- Excellent IT skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset.
The Company Offers:
- Friendly and challenging working environment.
- Opportunities for further development.
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.