Business Development Officer
Optimal HR Group on behalf of Elpedison, a leading Energy & Utilities organization, is looking for a Business Development Officer.
The Business Development Officer will be responsible for analysing the Greek and International energy markets trends & developments, under the applicable regulatory framework, identifying and screening business development opportunities for Elpedison, consistent with the business development plan, pursuing selected initiatives ensuring their implementation and achievement of the economic and financial targets.
- Contributing to the preparation of the overall and detailed development plan
- Assessing the impact of anticipated market and projects development in company’s business
- Analysing and proposing business development practices’ improvements
- Evaluating feasibility of potential opportunities for further business development
- Supporting the Regulatory & Business Development Director in the identification, assessment and recommendation to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of potential opportunities for further business development
- Contacting local partners and/or customers and/or counterparts in terms of projects development
- Supporting in identifying required external resources/studies needed for further projects development
- Supporting through analysis the Regulatory & Business Development Director in the elaboration of the 5-year Business Plan and/or Strategic Plan of the company
- Preparing presentations and relevant analyses and reporting for the Top Management
- University degree in Engineering or Economics
- MBA or relevant post-graduate degree in Economics, Finance (optional)
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in relevant sector/area
- Very good at fundamental valuation analysis in project development, M&A and project financing
- Good knowledge of feasibility studies for investments, risk analysis and mitigation techniques
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation & reporting skills
- Very good analytical & synthetic capability
The company offers an attractive remuneration package and a fast learning working environment for an extensive professional growth.
[To send your CV please click here.]