Business Development Project Manager
It's time to upgrade your career!
We are an international group, with substantial offices in Glyfada, focusing on our clients' growth by offering them exceptional tailor-made professional services solutions. Everyone in PSS is a member of the family and we all take pride in our work and our organisation. We are currently looking to hire a competent Project Manager for our Business Development Department.
The Business Development Project Manager will be responsible for supporting service lines and implementations by working directly with the Exec Management Team to research, plan, coordinate and project manage growth initiatives across the organisation and achieve a successful implementation.
- Collaborating closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment across teams, understanding priorities and inter-dependencies across various initiatives.
- Working with business leaders to manage programs and investments in new businesses globally.
- Coordinating with functional partners to execute on integration requirements and report on investment performance.
- Closely partner with due diligence teams on collecting and analyzing data.
- Managing a complex, large group of stakeholders globally.
- Identifying problems, prioritising issues, proposing solutions, and considering implications.
- Reporting progress and incidents weekly / monthly / ad hoc.
- Building relationships and establishing trust and credibility with external and internal partners at all levels of the organiation.
What we are looking for:
- excellent relationship-building skills, with ability to establish trust and credibility, and build shared understanding across lines of business and functions, work well in cross-functional teams, and influence key stakeholders.
- Personal and professional integrity
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills in English and able to deliver messages that are well received and clearly understood
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Strong time-management, organisational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to combine strategic vision with everyday tactical detail and a strong urge for action.
- Targets-driven and solutions-oriented
- Self-motivated mentality, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong MS Office Suite proficiency; while experience with project management software will be taken into consideration.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; graduate degree or professional qualification in a business or technology preferred
- minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience, financial services expertise required
- delf-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and cross-functional environment that is results-driven
- capacity to handle a highly complex effort, with ability to objectively prioritize across multiple workstreams
- rigorous, logical thinker with ability to identify and articulate rationale, assumptions, and risks
- strong end-to-end problem-solving skills including deconstructing problems, prioritizing issues, structuring analysis, identifying implications, and proposing solutions
- excellent relationship-building skills, with ability to establish trust and credibility, and build shared understanding across lines of business and functions, work well in cross-functional teams, and influence key stakeholders
Are you the one?
Let's find out!
Send us your CV in English in order to become a part of our innovative and dynamic team.
[To send your CV please click here]