AMD Telecom, the global SMS & Voice connectivity provider launched the new brand Routee, (www.routee.net) a Web & API cloud communication solution, aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) & Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins.
Our global clients are revolutionaries, pioneers & some all-stars blue-chip companies, financial institutions, fashion icon stores & international retail chains.
Due to continued growth of our company, we are looking to recruit an
experienced sales professional to join our international team.
The following position which be located in our headquarters in Thessaloniki:
Business Development Sales Manager / European Market - Thessaloniki
Οbjective / Job Purpose: Directs Sales Executives and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of an Inside selling team in order to establish, maintain and expand their customer base;
- Sets sales targets for individual reps and the team as a whole;
- Deals with some major customer accounts;
- Conducts one-on-one reviews to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide tactical guidance, on the job training and sales skills development;
- Liaising with relevant internal departments to ensure that customer needs are met and that customer requirements are fully communicated throughout the business;
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team;
- Provides high quality and timely advice and reports to the CEO of the company.
- 5 years of successful experience in Business Development Manager position in large Enterprise Technology sales (Saas, Cloud, Telecom etc)
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
- Dynamic personality, customer perception, innovation/creativity, ability to multitask, focused on detail and finding new opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Written and verbal fluency in both English and Greek
- PC Literacy, extent experience in CRM software
- Ability to travel
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential
- After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview
- The sort list of candidates will participate in Assessment Center test process
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι η εταιρία AMD Telecom δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.