ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the top premium consultancies in Greece and part of ICAP, the largest B2B Services Provider in Greece. With more than 45 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives based on our client needs.
ICAP Executive Search, on behalf of its client, a multinational company, leader in the financial services industry, is looking for a driven Business Intelligence Analyst to join their high-caliber Portfolio Strategy and Performance Monitoring team.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Automate existing regular Operational, Management and Regulatory reporting or create new automated reports through the use of DWH and other relational databases
- Participate meeting with Business Units and companywide business initiatives to develop and prepare required reporting
- Perform data mining and predictive analytics on areas of NPL/NPE interest, such as performance and collections optimization/maximization.
- Participate in the design, implementation and management of securitization business plans and its regulatory reporting i.e. Servicer reports, ESMA reporting, ECA and HAPS regular reports
- Assist strategy execution by setting and monitoring the appropriate performance KPIs
- Draw conclusions and submit proposals for new actions
- Prepare and deliver presentations for business leadership and executives, relevant stakeholders and investors
- Minimum 3 years of experience n relevant fields of MIS. Banking products or NPE (Non-performing Exposures) / NPL (Non-performing Loans) experience is preferred
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business Administration or related discipline. Master's Degree will be considered as an asset
- Excellent skills in SQL and SAS is required
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude and ability to take initiatives
- Ability to deliver presentations of reporting and business results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and in English
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills and knowledge of MS Office
[Το send your CV please click here.]