Vedema Resort a member of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International Inc., is looking to recruit for season 2020 a passionate Butler based in Santorini, to become the key point of contact for VIP Guests throughout their stay at Nafsika estate and the luxury villas of the property.
We are looking for an individual who has a positive, professional attitude, exceptional communication skills, excellent attention to detail, high grooming and customer service standards, and is also flexible to respond to a variety of different work situations and has the ability to work operate on his / her own.
- Take care of all VIP guests and coordinate with all concerned departments and external contacts to fulfill guest needs and requests
- Politely welcomes, addresses and farewells the VIP guests, and inspires appropriate conversations
- Escorts the guests to their villas and presents all facilities
- Is fully aware of the service and other amenities offered, makes suggestions on menu selections
- Tactfully follows all guest needs, and projects a high level of willingness to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction
- Serves welcome drinks and assists with food course and/or beverages
- Helps monitor the stock inventory and follows up on replenishment
- Informs Housekeeping department the time desired for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
- Fully aware of operating and safety procedures for all electrical and electronic equipment in the estate
- Always ensures the cleanliness and tidiness of the estate
- Attends and contributes to meetings and relevant trainings
- Certificate from a Butler Academy/School, or Degree in Hotel Management or relevant
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Butler at a 5 star hotel
- Excellent use (both oral and written) of Greek & English language. Knowledge of a third language, will be considered as an asset
- Solution and Customer Service oriented
- Proficiency in working with MS office, and PMS (preferably Fidelio) is desired
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and Meals
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International Inc
At Vedema Resort managed and operated by Kanava S.A, we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references/recommendations.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]