MRKT - 140
Optimal HR Group on behalf of its client, a Fashion Retail company, is looking to recruit an experienced Buyer.
The Buyer will lead both the private labeldevelopmentand be responsible for buying styles from various Brandsfor the seasonal business needs. The role will be the liaison betweendesign and merchandising as it relates to line plans and margin goals bycategory.
- Building a balanced, commercial product range (based on historical data)
- Creating, maintaining and managing the seasonal critical path for development and production (from the conception of the idea to production)
- Combininginformation from market sales and production data with fashionforecasts and translating into smart product-line decisions
- Negotiating with suppliers to achieve margin requirements
- Establishing strong relationships with new and existing suppliers sourcing new options as required
- Participating in fit meetings with design and technical, with responsibility to ensure fit standards
- Regular visits to company’s stores and competitors
- Quality Control, overseeing shipping and logistics
- At least 5 years’ working experience in a Buyer role or Product/Design development within a vertical retailer
- At least 2 years’ working experience in Managing Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Management or Marketing
- Asuccessful track record demonstrating an understanding for andknowledge of the fashion industry and interpretations for targetcustomers
- Data analysis and translating data into actions
- Excellent managerial, organization and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of garment construction and finishing
- Experience with fit sessions, fabric development, factories and construction details
- Ability to travel overseas as needed
- Fluency in Greek and English (spoken and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel) and Web
The company offers an attractive remuneration package and a stable working environment for an extensive professional growth.
[To send your CV please click here]