iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, with global presence within the gaming industry, we are currently looking for a highly driven C/C++ Engineer to enter their well-versed and smart engineering team and assist them to build scalable solutions for the international gaming market of emerging growth.
- Design, build, update and maintain scalable applications based on efficient, reusable and reliable C or C++ coding
- Create efficient and logical databases
- Prepare technical reports and documentation
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject
- Minimum two (2+) years’ professional experience in C/C++ programming
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP Protocol
- Proficient understanding of Git or other known Version Control System
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of the latest C++11/14 standard
- Knowledge of Boost library
- Knowledge of Qt
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and SQL database Technologies
Fit in the Team
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking ability is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations with grace and composure; good humor is appreciated!
- Problem-solver, quick and fast learner
- Genuine interest in emerging technological trends and solving complex issues of high-criticality
- Availability to travel abroad
- Ability to work within tight timelines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, pure team player
A competitive remuneration package yet the real “catch" comes from the opportunity to enter an international high-calibre, dynamic engineering team. Our client offers a safe but fast-paced environment with working conditions and considerable ground for career advancement and recognition
If you are interested in applying to this exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[To Send Your CV Please Click Here]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!