iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, with global presence within the gaming industry, we are currently looking for a highly driven C#.NET Engineer to enter their well-versed and smart engineering team and assist them to build scalable solutions for the international gaming market of emerging growth.
- Work within a team of other developers on the implementation of company’s products
- Undertake specific tasks from the team leads and eventually produce own detailed designs of implementation approach
- Propose the optimal approach in implementing the software to meet business requirements
- Guide other team members on the implementation tasks
- Perform and participate in code reviews sessions
- Work with other teams to ensure that the provided solution meets end to end business scenarios
- Work on tight deadlines and communicate implementation risks to the project manager
- Participate in transitions of the developed components to the testing environment
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology related field
- Minimum three (3+) years of proven working experience in:
- Strong C#.Net and Object-oriented programming
- My SQL Server is strongly desired. Candidates with Oracle database knowledge will be also considered
- RESTful Web service client and server development
- Multi-threaded, n-tier and near real time programming
- Experience in PHP development or/and other web technologies
- VB.Net knowledge or experience
Fit in the team
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking ability is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations with grace and composure; good humor is appreciated!
- Problem-solver, quick and fast learner
- Genuine interest in emerging technological trends and solving complex issues of high-criticality
- Ability to work within tight timelines
- Commitment to deliver high quality products
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, pure team player
A competitive remuneration package yet the real "catch" derives from the opportunity to enter an international high-calibre, dynamic engineering team. Our client offers a safe but fast-paced environment with working conditions and considerable ground for career advancement and recognition.
If you are interested in applying to this exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[To send us your CV please click here]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!