Is your heart and mind set on clinical research?
Do you have on-site monitoring experience as a senior CRA and wish to forward your career to the next level by becoming a senior CRA ?
Αn excellent career opportunity awaits for a determined and motivated senior CRA who strives for excellence.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today! Read below and apply now for the position of senior CRA for highly added value clinical research organisation who is positively working towards changing the health and lives of millions!
Some of the advantages of the senior CRA role are:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Health allowance
- A friendly and social working environment!
- The opportunity to work on the some of the most prestigious, ground-breaking and challenging drug development projects
- Real career development opportunities and a life-long career with an innovative, forward-thinking clinical research company
Responsibilities of the senior CRA include:
- Perform all types of site visits (selection, initiation, interim and close out)
- Work in accordance with company SOPs, GCP guidelines and country specific regulations
- Site management activities to ensure adherence to protocol, SDV and CRF
- Develop, collect, review and edit clinical trial documentation
- Assist in protocol design as and when required
- Ensure adequacy of drug shipment and drug accountability
- Liaise and form positive working relationships with all colleagues, study site staff and sponsor representatives
- Work closely and provide support to the study Project Manager
- Organise and/or attend investigator meetings
The following qualifications will make you the ideal candidate for the senior CRA role:
- 2+ years of prior clinical research experience
- On-site monitoring experience within the Greek market is a must
- Ability to keep detailed, accurate records
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel programs
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today! Should you need additional information.
please contact me Dora Tzevelekou at 2166001387.
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now