Caddie Master Agent
Costa Navarino’s Golf Department is seeking for a Caddie Master Agent (based in Messinia, Greece), who will be responsible for golf guests’ assistance with the day-to-day golf operations.
Main responsibilities as part of Golf team:
- Assist golfers with their carts and equipment,
- Remove golf carts from the storage area and stage for the play,
- Store, clean, tag, and organise guests’ clubs in bag room storage,
- Serving as a valet in the bag drop area and transporting guests’ golf bags,
- Clean, detail, restock and recharge golf carts after each use,
- Report to caddie master any golf cart damage and deficiency for mechanic's review,
- Assist in the closing of all operational facilities,
- Assist the caddie master with day-to-day golf operations and maintenance,
- Take used golf carts from return area & wash, clean and store them in the parking for recharging of batteries,
- Assist with tournament setup,
- Report any lost and found items to the security.
- Deliver Memorable Service,
- Handle difficult and or stressful situations,
- Maintain/adhere to company Brand Standards, Policies & SOPs,
- Work in a team,
- Work under pressure and under supervision,
- Customer service skills,
- Decision making skills,
- Flexibility & adaptability,
- Develop effective working relationships internally & externally,
- Time management skills,
- Cultural, ethical & diversity awareness.
- Speak, write and converse fluently in English, qualification will be an advantage,
- Valid driver’s License,
- Previous experience in similar role will be an advantage,
- Male candidates with fulfilled their military service will be an advantage.
Costa Navarino offers:
- Οn-going training opportunities,
- Meals within the premises,
- Private Medical Plan,
- Use of Navarino Dunes Facilities, according to the relevant policies,
- Shared accommodation in the vicinity of Costa Navarino (for non - Messinian residents).
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]