Do you want a career at Randstad? Are you ambitious, entrepreneurial and interested in people and business? Do you want to work in a team that shares your commitment and drive? Do you want to work for a company that gives you the opportunity to grow? Do you enjoy sales and targets? If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at Randstad!
- Great opportunities
- Randstad Hellas has continuously ranked 1st place in the global ‘International People Survey’ which measures employee engagement across all Randstad operating companies globally since 2009
- Attractive employee benefits
- Central Athens & Thessaloniki location
- Young and dynamic working atmosphere. See what our team has to say here
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill set
- Opportunities to advance your career (80% of promotional hires are made within!)
- Rewards & recognition to celebrate top performers
- Work for an internationally recognized and respected company
- For behind the scenes glimpse on our day to day activities follow us on instagram
To have a career at Randstad you need
- To be a people person (& sales person) who makes conversation easily
- To be targets driven and thrive on the pressure of meeting and driving results
- To be more than a little competitive (in the good way!)
- To have strong business understanding & technical aptitude
- To be organized and manage your time like a professional
- To enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- To be passionate, ambitious, results orientated, high energy, focused, adaptable, tenacious, a good listener and not afraid of hard work
To have a career at Randstad you need to possess:
- University and/or Master Degree
- Excellent customer service skills and a natural sales ability
- 1 - 5 years’ experience in a sales driven environment (highly preferred)
- Excellent communication, both verbally and in writing in Greek and English
One of the great things about working at Randstad is that no two days are exactly the same. Throughout your day, you’ll tackle varied tasks dependent on what your clients and candidates need that day.
Do you want a career at Randstad? Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button or email me at email@example.com for more information.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
Click here to apply now